W. A. Beagle Club Inc
16th Championship Show
Sunday 2nd October 2005
The Canine Centre,
Cnr Warton & Ranford Roads, Southern River
BEFORE ENTERING ANY SHOW OR TRIAL, PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH THE FOLLOWING:
1. All dogs entered in a Sanctioned Show or Trial must be registered with, and owners be financial members of a State Controlling Body affiliated with the Australian Kennel Council or the New Zealand Kennel Club.
2. In order to enter for any Sanctioned Show, Trial or Test in Western Australia, persons normally resident inWestern Australia must be financial members of the Canine Association of Western Australia (Inc).
3. No dog may be entered in a Show unless it is registered and/or transferred to the owner before 5:00 pm on the Monday, the closing date of that particular Show. It is the owner’s responsibility to verify that the transaction has been effected.
4. It is the owner’s responsibility to see that all dogs are entered in their correct class.
5. Entries may be refused if not made out in accordance with the rules of the Canine Association of Western Australia (Inc).
6. The Governing Council advises action may be taken against owners’ contravening these regulations.
NOTE: “Sanctioned Show/Trial” means any Championship Show, Open Show, Parade, Retrieving Trial, Obedience Trial, Agility Trial, Endurance Test. It does not include Members’ Competitions, for which exhibitors must be members of the Club conducting the event, but need not necessarily be a member of the Canine Association of Western Australia (Inc).
Go to TOP of page.